Low Pressure Fitness
Join our FREE 45 min intro workshop:
Sunday 26th Sep – at 2.00-2.45pm
at DSD Academy, Hendon NW4 3XU
What is Low Pressure Fitness?
– a new approach to true core training
– a breathing technique which involves hypopressive apnea (reduces intra abdominal pressure)
– “reprogramming” of the abdominal and pelvic floor musculature
– Improves sports performance (bigger pulmonary and thoracic capacity)
– Improves back health
– Tones and reduces the size of your waist
– Improves aerobic fitness for martial arts, combat sports and regular exercise
Meet PHYSIOTHERAPIST and BREATHING / POSTURE and MOVEMENT specialist Cris who will introduce you to the benefits of Low Pressure Fitness.
We will be inviting those interested onto a full course – info to be provided on the day.