Low Pressure Fitness
Join our next 6 week course (part 1):
Mondays at 9.30-10.30am
10th Jan – 21st Feb (excl 14th Feb)
at DSD Academy, Hendon NW4 3XU
What is Low Pressure Fitness?
– a new approach to true core training
– a breathing technique which involves hypopressive apnea (reduces intra abdominal pressure)
– “reprogramming” of the abdominal and pelvic floor musculature
Promo Video (from last course) – new course dates above
– Improves sports performance (bigger pulmonary and thoracic capacity)
– Improves back health
– Tones and reduces the size of your waist
– Improves aerobic fitness for martial arts, combat sports and regular exercise
Meet PHYSIOTHERAPIST and BREATHING / POSTURE and MOVEMENT specialist Cris who will teach you the benefits of Low Pressure Fitness.
Part 1 of a 2 part course.