What can boxing do for you
Boxing can be many things to many people. Boxing at the Academy is designed to teach the skills and apply them through bag work and sparring.
We understand not everyone wishes to spar they prefer the intense fitness aspect, some come to develop skills but have no desire hit bags.
The common factor is simple – we teach boxing
- Monday 1.15pm till 2.15pm (Mixed Adults)
- Tuesday 9.30am till 10.30am (Ladies Only)
- Tuesday 8.15pm till 9.30pm (Mixed Adults)
- Wednesday 8.30pm till 9.45pm (Mixed Adults)
- Thursday 10am till 10.55am (Ladies Only)
- Thursday 1.15pm till 2.15pm (Mixed adults)
- Friday 1.15pm till 2.15pm (Mixed adults)
- Sunday 9.15am till 10.15am (Mixed adults)
- Sunday 10.15am till 10.45am (Beginners Induction)
Boxing at DSD Academy
We have put together a pro boxing team who love what they do, so whatever your motivation, fitness, handcraft, footwork or self defence you will enjoy our classes. We also provide one to one training and children’s classes.
James Costanzo and Angelo Bevilacqua are both pro boxers who are passionate about their sport, this gives them amazing insight allowing them to pass on their knowledge to you the student.
Ricardo Edwards is a highly qualified boxing coach with an amazing ability to motivate and inspire you to greater understanding of the fine art of boxing.